Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo Saildrive
- Model: D130
- Fuel: Diesel
- Propeller Type: 2 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 2005
- Engine Location: Center
3434 E. 95th Street
Chicago, Illinois, US, 60617
Ballast: 3,549 lbs
Displacement: 12,939 lbs
Total Power: 30
Fuel: 20 gl
Fresh Water: 78 gl
Holding: 20 gl
The Beneteau First 36.7 by Farr®. Created by the world’s leader in racing yacht design and inspired by the IMS World Champion First 40.7. Her performance on the water is truly exhilarating on every point of sail. Racing sailors of every level of experience are hailing her as the most exciting racer on the water.
Named “Boat of the Year” by Sailing World and one of Sail Magazine’s “10 best boats for 2002”, the First 36.7 is the perfect choice for racers who seek optimum performance coupled with value and performance. Find out why she has become Lake Michigan’s most active One-Design Fleet !
See this select brokerage boat offered by Karma Yacht Sales. 2005 model with new pedestal design and many extras! Call US TODAY to schedule your showing!
cherry interior, new pedestal design with removeable throttle lever. Many class legal OD upgrades.
- 6'2" headroom
- L-Shaped Portside galley
- Head with shower
- Forward cabin: double v-berth (6'5"x5'2");hanging locker to starboard
- Aft-Cabin: Starboard-(6'6"x3'8")with hanging locker to starboard;Port-(6'6"x5'8")with hanging locker to port
- Halogen reading lamps and overhead lighting throughout.
- Ample storage below berths, settees and within cabinets
Open layout with 6'2" of headroom. Two straight settees invite apres' race relaxation or entertaining guests. Halogen lighting illuminates the rich cherry finished cabinetry with storage above and below the settees. A generous number of opening ports and hatches bring plenty of breeze and light to make your time below enjoyable.
L-Shaped galley with generous sized refrigerator makes day sailing and/or long trips pleasant.
- Double Bowl S/S sink
- Pressurized H/C water (5.8 gl hot water heater)
- Ample Below sink storage
- Gimbaled 2 burner LPG stove/oven with stowage underneath
- 3 cu ft. refrigerator (12v)
- Cutlery drawer
- Trash can
- Halogen Overhead lights
Hand laid solid G.R.P deck with balsa core plus thermal & acoustic insulation. Solid fiberglass G.R.P hull with fiberglass hull liner reinforced with unidirectional rovings.
- S/S bow & stern rails with stanchions, 2 S/S lifelines
- Varnished wooden toerail with molded annodized aluminum fairleads amidships and aft
- S/S sternhead fitting
- S/S handrails on coachroof
- 54" Lewmar steering wheel (New Design:recessed into floor with pedestal)
- (2) Genoa tracks with Lewmar adjustable cars.
- Genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers.
- Mainsheet traveller track with car in the cockpit for ease in single handling (gross and fine trim controls)
- Deck-stoppers for halyards, furling lines, vang and mainsheet.
- (2) Lewmar 48 CSTO winches on cockpit combings
- (2) Lewmar 40 CSTO winches on the coachroof
- Deep Cockpit storage locker-aft starboard
- Life-raft stowage area under helmseat
- Teak-inlaid cockpit seats (removeable)
- S/S Swim ladder
- Forespar Carbon Fiber Spinnaker pole
- Upgraded Harken inboard spinnaker pole car and track
1- Harken MKIII Racing roller furler with above deck removeable drum Adjustable cascading backstay rerun to mainsheet track for ease of adjustment.
- Anodized Aluminum tapered mast with boom
- 9/10 fractional rig with 2 sets of Aft swept spreaders
- S/S Rod rigging with adjustable backstay
- Rigid boom vang
- 1.Harken MKII Genoa furler with above deck furling drum-includes double track racing foil with prefeeder and removeable drum.
- Upgraded Running rigging:
- (1) mainsheet with blocks
- (2) genoa sheets
- (1)Yale Crystalline genoa halyard with Tylaska T-8 shackle
- (2)V100 stripped Spinnaker halyards with Tylaska T-8 shackles
- (1) mainsail halyard-Yale Crystaline
- (2) Maffioli Swiftcord tapered spinnaker sheets with Tylaska T-8 shackles
- Spinnaker forequy/afterguy
- mainsheet control lines
- genoa car control lines
- Upgraded purchase on mainsail outhaul (purchase increased within boom to 12:1).
- Upgraded Mainsheet tackle and mainsheet traveler
Equipped with popular instruments to make racing or cruising enjoyable.
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata-seapod mounted
- Raymarine ST60 Wind-seapod mounted
- Raymarine ST60 Graphic Displays (2)- mounted at seapod and either side of pedestal.
- ICOM VHF w/ antenna
- AM/FM Stereo/CD with 4-speakers (2 inside; 2 outside-XM Satellite ready.
- Plastimo Binnacle compass at pedestal
- 2x 12v batteries (2x75amp)-
- Battery charger
- 110v outlets (4)
- (1) 50A 110v shorepower cord
One-Design Class inventory (six uses ONLY!)
- One-Design Class Sails:
- Class mainsail
- AP 155% #1 genoa
- 105% #3
- 0.5oz symmetrical spinnaker
- 0.75oz symmetrical spinnaker
- Cruising Sails:
- 8oz dacron mainsail
- dacron 148% RF genoa
Many, many extras. Here are a few...
- 2 blade folding prop
- Port curtains and shades
- Screens for ports
- 4 docklines
- wrapped steering wheel
- Steel storage cradle
- USCG Safety kit including:
- Life horseshoe ring
- 2 fire extinguishers
- Safety bell
- Type I lifejackets
- Sunbrella Canvas mainsail and spin pole covers-
- Sunbrella Canvas lifeline covers- color:
- Sunbrella colored canvas sheet bags (3): mainsheet, (2) cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Karma Yacht Sales,LLC
www.KarmaYachtSales.com CALL US TODAY!