Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Volvo
- Model: Volvo D-130 saildrive
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 29hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: Folding
- Year: 2006
3434 E. 95th Street
Chicago, Illinois, US, 60617
Racing Sails: UK Sails
All sails are in good condition.
2010 - .5 oz. Spinnaker
2009 - Main (Tape Drive -)
2008 - Genoa (Tape Drive - )
2007: Cruising Main; Delivery Genoa 130% (furling) - both Dacron
2006: Racing Inventory (UK Tape Drive Sails)
- Genoa (155%)
- Jib (105%)
- .5 oz. Spinnaker
- .75 oz. Spinnaker
2006: Storm Jib
- Open bow pulpit with 3 supports
- Navigation lights fitted to pulpit
- Stainless steel lifelines surrounds the boat.
- 8 stainless steel stanchions with flush moulded stainless steel bases
- Teak toerails surrounding the deck.
- Two stainless steel handrails bolted
to the coachroof.
- The hull is Solid Fiberglass GRP.
- A structural inner molding with unidirectional fabric is bonded and laminated to the hull. Its structural role is important as it takes and absorbs the stresses at pressure points (chain plate tie rods, keel, rudder etc.) spreading these and thereby guaranteeing reduced strain on the hull.The surface to the inner hull makes cleaning easier and provides
a better finish.
- The hull gel coat is painted Gray with Imron Paint
I - 46 ft 5 in
J - 13'0"
P - 45'5"
E - 15'7"
- Headroom: 1.88 m.
- Laminated work surface with moulded wood fiddle also serving as handrail.
- Stainless steel double sink.
- Mixer tap with hot and cold pressurised water.
- Saltwater foot pump.
- Stowage under sink, with baskets.
- Cutlery drawer.
- 12 V (90 L) refrigeration unit insulated with injected polyurethane foam, with storage baskets.
- Gimballed stainless steel 2-burner hob with oven and stainless steel safety rail also serving as handrail.
- Stowage lockers for utensils, crockery and food.
- Lewmar T1 opening port in coachroof coaming above cooker.
- One neon and one halogen deckhead light.
- 1 handrail.
- 8 place settings with B?n?teau logo
Supply and management:
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V engine battery.
- 1 x 70 Amp 12 V service battery.
- Voltmeter for power distributor.
- 12 V - 12 switch electrical panel with breaker.
- Lighting (see furnishings).
- 1 bi-colour bow navigation light.
- 1 white stern light.
- 1 anchor light.
- The deck is balsa sandwich construction (glass fibre, balsa, polyester resin) for an enhanced strength/weight ratio and for good thermal and sound insulation.
- A roughened non-slip surface increases safety over all areas of movement on deck.
- An inner deck moulding is sealed to the deck to round off the finish.
- Woodwork is Pear-colored Wood
- Laminated sole
- One cabin forward, 2 aft cabins, 1 head, L-shaped galley.
- FORECABIN -
- Headroom: 1.90 m.
- Double triangular berth 1.96 m x 1.40 m max.
- Shelving along hull
- Stowage under berth
- Hanging locker
- Spacious cockpit with a variety of stowage, and electronic navigation equipment:
- Teak slatted cockpit seats.
- Two removable cockpit wet lockers.
- Stowage locker aft to starboard.
- Gas locker aft to port.
- Liferaft stowage to aft of cockpit under teak slatted helm seat.
- Steering wheel console.
- GRP footholds.
- Steering compass on console.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- 29 HP Volvo Sail Drive engine.
- Engine compartment insulated and sound-proofed with honeycomb foam.
- Rotomoulded fuel tank with approx. 75 L capacity and sediment filter.
This boat is also equipped with:
- Harken Double-Grooved Forestay with Furling Unit and Drum
- Carbon fiber spinnaker pole
Docking/Safety Gear: Fenders, Docklines, Fog Bell, Fog Horn, Horseshoe, Boat Hook, Anchor with Chain/Rode, Flare Kit, 4 Life Vests, 2 Fire Extinguishers.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Karma Yacht Sales
3434 E. 95th St.
Chicago, IL 60617
Your Midwest Dealer representing the Great Lakes finest Power and Sailing vessels.
Call us: 773-254-0200